Glenfiddich 21yo Rum Cask Finish is matured in Cuban rum casks for the last four months of maturation, allowing the whisky to absorb the unique character lingering in the wood, and obtain an intriguing rum overtone. This results in an intensely sweet malt whisky with enthralling aromas - a tribute to the Glenfiddich distillery, their stellar reputation, and the inherent belief that time and effort invested in the creation of whisky, are vital to the boundless quality of the final product. Praised with worldwide acclaim for dedication that manifests itself in Glenfiddich 21 Year Old, its creators claimed the coveted Gold Medal at the 2010 International Wine & Spirit Competition.
Displayed in a boldly impressive twin-sided opening gift box.
Nose is intense and vanilla sweet. Floral, hints of banana, figs, rich toffee, new leather and oak.
Taste initially soft, then brisk, vibrant and drying, peppery, a touch of smoke, oak, lime, ginger and spices. Very long, warming finish.
- IWSC Trophy: Single Malt Scotch Whisky 16 - 25YO - International Wine & Spirits Competition 2019
- Gold Outstanding Medal: 98 Points - International Wine & Spirits Competition 2019
- Gold Medal - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Gold Medal - International Wine & Spirit Competition (IWSC) 2017
- Distiller of the Year - William Grant & Sons - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2017
- Best Scotch Malt Whisky 21 Years or Over - International Spirits Challenge (ISC) 2015
- Master Award - The Scotch Whisky Masters 2015